June 8, 2010

My First Day Posting YAY!

Hello Everyone!

Just starting out with the Blogging Thing.  I have been meaning to start this for 2 years now AND Finally I am on my way! 

I have been on Facebook for a while now and of course, like most people who have a Facebook Account, I am ADDICTED!!!  It is the most perfect way to stay in contact with family and friends across the world all day long, everyday.

Since I am not sure where to begin with my posting on my Blog, I am just going to say, that I hope to be as committed to my BLOG as I am to Facebook, Twitter and my other social networking sites. 

I am busy, busy, busy, like most people these days.  Kinda scary how fast the days fly by,  It never used to be this way.  Seems like you have to cram in as much stuff in "the day" or else you will miss out on "Something", seems so anyway.

I have several projects on my plate right now, least of which is designing more JEWELRY for my stores.  I am sooo far behind!  I hope that you will enjoy my designs and will check back with me often to see what spills out of my brain on any given day.

I will be back later, I need to take a look and see how this turns out on the page...this is exciting!  ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment