June 24, 2010

What a CRAZY Day!

My day started off early, I had to hurry thru the usual "get the house in order" routine, eat breakfast, check emails, package up all of my orders from my stores (of course I do love to do that!) and get out the door by 8:45 for a Hair appointment that was at 9:30.  I have to drive across town, about 20 minutes with NO traffic, but I always try to allow for that.  I made it on time!  Spent a few minutes with my hairstylists yapping about what the 2 of us have been up to the last 7 weeks and then he proceeded into the back room to mix his MAGIC that was soon to be slopped onto my hair. 

After what seems like a short time because we were talking about family, business, just people in general the whole time,  it was then time for me to sit under the dryer, (gotta let that magic potion simmer).  He always tells me just 10 minutes under the dryer because he knows how I hate it and then after 30 minutes he whisks me away to the shampoo bowl where I could lay all day and have someone massage my head for me.  I love this part of the HAIR thing.  I find it so relaxing.  Of course, He always makes sure I am most comfortable so I don't have that awful kink in my neck going on the whole time.

Then finished with the shampoo and conditioner routine and off to the chair and cut, cut, cut! He has been cutting my hair with the razor instead of scissors the last 3 visits, seems to be working out well for me.  I never used to like that sort of cut I always preferred the Scissors.

Anyway, he is wonderful!  For 24 years old he is so talented, with color and cut and conversation, very mature for his age.  I have been going to him for about 4 years now so we are pretty much like family.  Although I could be his mother for sure, but I cringe when I think I am on the verge of almost being his Grandmother.  After all My Grandson just turned 16 so that is not too far off.

After my 3 hours at the salon I promptly went to lunch.  The Drive thru at In-N-Out Burger.  Any of you living in Southern California know what I am talking about, there is nothing like it and in my opinion for fast food it is one of the healthier ones for a Burger, if there is such a thing. 

Then off across town to Hesperia, the next town over, about 10 minutes away, to stop at the Hesperia Star Newspaper to pick up 25 copies of the newspaper that had the article of our Grand Opening/Ribbon Cutting event last Thursday for My Husband's new GUITAR Showroom.  The article was Great, 2 full pages and photos too!

Then off to Walmart!  That was fun but a waste of my time, they did not have what I was looking for so I will need to order that item online.  Stopped at the Post Office Box, Picked up the Dry Cleaning, mailed all of my packages and finally I am home.  Checked emails once again, answered them all, and NOW it is freakin 5:43 pm and I haven't even thought about Dinner.  I wonder if Michael will take me out to Mexican Food!  I LOVE Mexican Food.  Although, I am quite full from lunch and I just munched down half a bag of Cheetos (it was not the small bag either).  WHAT TO DO???

I am a little frustrated - AGAIN, because I had high hopes of finishing some jewelry pieces today or one of the other 3 projects I have going.  But OH WELL, tomorrow is another day!  Right now, I am really tired.  I know my day doesn't sound like much compared to some of you out there but it was more than enough for me.  Gee, I wonder what's on TV tonight?  Anyway, I will post more tomorrow. :0)

Have a wonderful evening! 

No comments:

Post a Comment