August 11, 2010

What Happened to Life Slowing Down after 50?

OK, This has been a MOST challenging Week so far and it's ONLY Wednesday!!  JEEZ

So I have adopted the attitude,  it didn't happen until later this afternoon, but;  "Let's get all the Crap outta the way and move on to better, more positive things."   It has been a very busy time for us...Not all money making which is the frustrating part.  Just keeping up with all of life's responsibilities and unforeseen changes; that happen almost daily!

I have been trying to weed out the "dead weight" in my Twitter accounts.  I Managed to purge one account today, one more to go.  I found out that I had 779 people as "dead weight" that were not following me back.  Well, that is not good because it throws your ratios off and will effect your ranking on google search;  learn something everyday..Guess it helps to have a husband who teaches this stuff.

I have also been trying to rearrange my stores, get them more organized and specialized. Preparing for the Holidays, can you believe that!  But, if you think about it they ARE right around the corner.

I am offering a 30% off sale in my Fabric Store on Etsy.  Awesome, Beautiful Fabrics.  Mostly Upholstery Fabrics, but they are perfect for all sorts of projects such as; Aprons, Handbags, Coin Purses, Jackets and of course all kinds of Home Decor.  Some of them are light enough in weight to actually make clothing.  I also have some VINTAGE fabrics that I listed recently (still have not listed the whole lot) and a variety of 44/45" quilt/dress Fabrics.  I need to sell my inventory because we will be relocating and I DO NOT want to MOVE these Pretties.

Just wanted to check in--I feel bad for neglecting my Blog.  WELCOME to my Followers, it is much easier to post when you know that SOMEONE is actually paying attention.  It was hard talking to myself there for awhile, LOL.

Have a Wonderful evening!
♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment