October 27, 2010

Just a Short Note For Now

We have been on a real emotional high for the last week and a half.  Cole Cabrera, My Grandson (please go to his facebook page and click "Like" at the top of the page) has been in North Carolina for Nascar D4D Combine.  He tested in the race cars in Virgina.  He and his Dad and Crew Chief Mike were gone for 10 days.  The First 3 days (his testing days) were so intense for us here at home (California) wondering and waiting for any news and updates as to how he was doing and how things were going.  He did AWESOME!  We will not know the results for a few weeks though.  So exciting!

I don't know how to get you caught up on the last 3 weeks without publishing a book, almost.  I have been busy working with My Husband conducting Marketing Seminars, visiting with friends and family.  I had to have a Crown replaced on my tooth, that was a real treat and quite expensive.  I could go into the story of how I was treated at this new CORPORATE owned Dental Office.  I think I will save that for another post because I would truly like your opinions and thoughts about it.   Everything else is mostly a blur to me. :0)

Need to Go fix dinner now so have a great evening, It is "Survivor" night and "Modern Family", two of my favorite TV Shows.
♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment