November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Before time gets away from me,  like it seems to do daily,  I wanted to be sure and wish all of you a very "HAPPY THANKSGIVING".   I hope you have a wonderful day with family and friends.  And if you are like me and Michael, not celebrating with all of the Family, I wish you a wonderful, peaceful, quiet, relaxing day!

Our Family is going in every direction this year, but not in our direction and that is OK.  Our children are all grown, they are all in different locations in the country.   We plan on eating out at one of our local restaurants and catching a movie.  It will be a treat for us, we have been so busy and it has been rather stressful lately so I am looking forward to a nice relaxing day.  

So, whatever your plans are; ENJOY!  Be Thankful and Be Grateful, we still have a choice how we will spend our day.
♥♥♥
   

No comments:

Post a Comment