December 17, 2010

I know I have been Bad!

My Dear Blog,
It was not my intention to neglect you and my friends but life is not slowing down any and I have been running my self ragged the last 10 days.  I know, I know, that is no excuse!  I could at least take a few moments to share my thoughts, my days activities, my dreams, my tears, but it has been sooo hectic.  Please forgive me, I will try to do better.

What has happened to all of us anyway?  There used to be time in the day to take a break, have some tea and cookies perhaps, share a thought or two with a friend, call a relative we haven't spoken with in a while.  It is just plain crazy nowadays.  I feel like I am running, from the time my feet hit the floor in the morning until it is time to rest my weary head on my bed pillow at night.  All day, The Phones are ringing, door bell is ringing, laundry needs to be done, dinner planned, shopping, and oh, don't forget those bills that need to be paid.  Cell phones, Computers, Fax Machines, UPS Deliveries, I am ready to scream.

I will try to reflect back on the last 10 days that I have so thoughtlessly avoided you and see what I remember as a fun, interesting tidbit that may have happened along the way in my crazy, high speed life.  I am sure there was a laugh or two, a touching story, a few tears, (maybe I will be willing to share), I will do my best to try and think of something.  If not, well, please give me a little, minute, tiny bit of a pat on the back for checking in tonight. 

I am exhausted, just fried, and need to mellow out a bit before it is time for the sun to shine again and the madness starts all over.

Have a wonderful night, sleep tight, and I wish you beautiful Dreams!
♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment