January 1, 2011

Happy New Year Everyone ♥♥♥

Well here we are the beginning, the first, the only day 1 of 2011. Wow, what in the world happened to 2010? My head is whirling, my memory must really be gone, and don't even talk to me about another year of aging!

So, I have decided to welcome 2011 with all the gusto of a constant party surrounded with friends and family and enjoying every minute that I can! :0)

Done with the "Guilt thing" so I did not make any New Year’s Resolutions, life is just too crazy with never ending changes so there ya go, I will truly take it one day at a time. I do have a wish list: I hope to spend more time designing; jewelry, clothing, handbags; I hope to spend more time with family; I hope to be brave enough to overcome any and all obstacles in my path; I hope to stay healthy and gain more wisdom; I hope that any and all changes and adventures will truly make me a stronger person; I hope that I can continue to Laugh and embrace whatever NEWNESS comes my way; I hope to really get the tolerance and patience thing down and be loved for my gentleness and kindness; I hope to be a better friend;


So far, doing great today, sure it's ONLY 1:11pm (PST) but hey; it is a NEW BEGINNING right?

The Prime Rib is in the Oven the Potatoes are nearly baked, dessert is tempting me; it is ready and available to partake. My sister and Brother-In-Law are on their way over and we will be having what we call “LINNER” around 2:00 p.m.

It will be a nice relaxing, fun day, just the four of us old people, “COOL Old People”, eating, and reflecting on the past I suppose, enjoying a luscious beverage or two, possibly watch a movie later on.


I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE “It’s Complicated” with Meryl Streep and Alec Baldwin, I cannot get enough of that movie, or perhaps we will watch, “Wolfman” I found this to be a most awesome movie the 2nd time around and of course, ANTHONY HOPKINS, does it get any better than him and his acting? I do have a crush on him!


So good friends, I wanted to share a little of my 2011 thoughts and wish you all a “HAPPY NEW YEAR”, may you love your life, have the best of health and prosperity in this new world that we live in.

Hugs to all! ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment