June 23, 2010

A Beautiful Day In The Desert

WOW!  It is one of those NOT so common, NO WIND, Beautiful Days here in the High Desert of Southern California.  I love mornings like this, it puts me in such a positive, energetic, motivated mood!  Saying that; I have a list of all of my priorities and I'm ready to check each item off, one at a time as I complete them,  and right now, I feel like I can get thru that list today and it will be a breeze.  So, we shall see!

I will be designing and creating more of my jewelry today.  I am excited about that and I will post the pictures as I get them done.  I will also list them in my stores on Etsy.com and Artfire.com.  Etsy, TQRC Etsy, Artfire

My husband has a few things that I can help him with in our business 1to1 Network.
We own an Advertising and Marketing Business.  He knows I am addicted to the Social Networking aspect of the business so I gladly accept his delegating that part of the business to me.  We have customers that we work with and market their business thru our Social Networking Services which we provide.

We also own a Boutique Guitar Company.  My husband is a musician and is an awesome Guitar Player so he decided to build and sell guitars.  It has been a fun business for him.  We have met some really fun and interesting people because of this business.  You may want to take a look at these gorgeous guitars, for me, one who is musically inept, they are the most beautiful pieces of art.  And then when he plays one for me or one of our ARTIST endorsees plays them it just makes chills run up and down my spine.  It really is an exciting business!  GUITARS

OK!  My day is planned and I'm READY, I'm pretty much organized, even dinner is planned (yay) I am anxious to get started.  I will post more later along with my new designs.

Have a WONDERFUL day!

♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment