July 5, 2010

YES, I have been a SLACKER the last 4 Days!

I did have the chance to create a few more pieces of Jewelry last week which I am excited about.  TODAY is going to be create, create, create day! 

I have all of these pieces listed in my Etsy store and my Artfire store, be sure and take a look;

Here is a Piece that I love. A real Vintage Style Necklace!


If you LOVE Frogs like me, this Brooch is Awesome!  Lots, and Lots of Sparkle with Clear Ice Rhinestones all over the Frogs Back and this Frog has Green Eyes, SWEET!


A Precious Blue Bird Headband with Daisy - So CUTE!



This turned out Gorgeous, (I think anyway)!  I love all of the Sweet Charms; a combination of New and Vintage Beads and the combo of Blue, Green and White colors with the accented color of the Goldtone Chain!


 Flowers and Silver Hair Pins, A Perfect Touch for your Hair!

So,  I am excited about designing and creating more super Cute Lovelies TODAY!

Back Later...I hope that you are all having a Wonderful Holiday. 

♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment